Are you a natural networker gifted with the art of persuasion?
Do you love to lead generate?
Hoag Real Estate is looking for a strong relationship builder with high energy and a great work ethic, who is not afraid of the high demands of real estate sales.
salaried at $80,000/year + bonus
Selling a home is personal and emotional, so an agent must be proactive and have good interpersonal skills. Members of Hoag Real Estate have been selected for their integrity, experience and care. Our 27-year commitment has been, and continues to be, to learn from and help our clients’ dreams come true and create real estate experiences that exceed our clients’ expectations.
Before applying for Listing Specialist at Hoag Real Estate, please review the salaried position’s responsibilities and requirements below.
- Convert seller leads into appointments using Mojo
- Make listing presentations
- Secure seller listings
- Handle communication questions during the marketing period
- Negotiate offers
- Attend weekly 1-1 meeting with director of operations
- Attend weekly team meeting
- Attend company events
- Active Oregon real estate license
- Washington real estate license required within 60 days from hire date
- Attentive, detail-oriented, hardworking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability
- Organized and resourceful with a friendly focus on customer service
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office and ability to quickly learn new systems
- Experience with Mojo is a plus
Please send cover letter, resume and DISC profile to email@example.com. Reference letters are a plus. Applicants with incomplete files will not be considered for this position! Salary is $80,000 per year + bonus.